Hemp candy includes all sweets made of hemp, with or without THC. For example jelly beans, chewing gums, pastilles, ganja rocks and gums, but also pretzels and rice crisps. Generally, these delicacies are extraordinary tasty. Some online shops are selling hemp candy and shipping it around the world. These can be found in the column on the right. You can also choose to make hemp candy yourself.
Hemp cookies are crunchy biscuits with hemp in them. Traditionally they were made with chocolate. In the meantime they are also available in other flavors. No matter what flavor you choose, they’re absolutely delicious.
How to make Cannabis Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoon of floor
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 6 ounce chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix the butter and the brown sugar up until fluffy and add the egg and the vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking soda and hemp seeds in another bowl.
- Add the content of both bowls together and add your chocolate chips.
- Bake balls of cookie dough for 5 minutes, turn the baking sheet and bake them for another 5 minutes.
- Congratulations, you’ve got some very tasty hemp cookies.
Lollipops with hemp extract are available in many different flavors like orange, cherry, apple, lemon. What they have in common is that they are sugar sweet and have a real hemp aroma. Green is by far the most popular color for a hemp lollipop, because it’s the color of marijuana. Nevertheless will you also be able to find them in other colors. Weed suckers are mainly sold in boxes, while some shops do also ship them per piece.
How to make Marijuana Lollipops
Using this recipe, you’ll be able to make cannabis lollipops which are just as tasty as those you buy online or in your local shop, without getting ripped off.
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 to 1 Teaspoon of Butterscotch Flavoring
- Liquid Food Coloring
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons of Citric Acid
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis Tincture
- Cover an upside down cookie sheet with parchment paper and oil.
- Set drops of candy mixture on the cookie sheet and add lollipop sticks.
- Put the sugar, corn syrup, cream of tartar and water in a medium heated pan.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the syrop begins boiling.
- Make use of a thermometer and boil the syrop until it is at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let it cool down to 275 degrees Fahrenheit and add flavoring, coloring, marijuana tincture and citric acid.
- Pour 2-inch circles of syrup onto the sheet while rolling a lollipop stick in it.
- Wait for 10 minutes until they’re hard, seal them and store them in a cool and dry place.
Hemp chocolate is available in several variations. Milk, pure and coffee are the most popular at the moment. As chocolate and hemp both have a positive effect on your mood, hemp chocolate will make you instantly happy. For sale are, among others, candy bars, brownies, bonbons or even truffles. Or do it yourself using this recipe.
Hemp pastilles are an healthy alternative to other sweets, containing lots of Vitamin C. This makes a hemp pastille definitely a good choice. Pastilles aren’t only a good medicine if you’re suffering a flu. They’re also damn tasty. Especially if they have hemp as their special ingredient.